ENABLES CARERS TO RAPIDLY AND SAFELY EVACUATE PEOPLE WITH MOBILITY PROBLEMS IN AN EMERGENCY
The ULTI-MAT is designed to be small and compact as well as being very hard wearing. The unit in constructed of highly durable fabric with a foam pad for comfort and is available in standard and bariatric sizes.
The ULTI-MAT consists of a single piece of very strong webbing which runs the full length of the unit encapsulating both head and foot end pulling straps, together with the two body straps for tall and short patients along with a leg strap. Once the patient is on the unit they can be enveloped for security by the wings on either side then secured by the webbing and buckles and pulled to safety by means of the head and foot pull straps. On the base of the unit are four carrying handles in high visibility yellow. The ULTI-MAT can be rolled up into its self contained pouch/foot pocket for convenient compact storage.
Long pulling straps
Located at both head and feet to allow for multiple users
Secure winged body protection
Completely encloses the legs and arms
(with the option of having arms out) for passenger stabilization
Heavy duty strap clips
For increased passenger safety
Self contained foot pocket/carry bag
For passenger safety an comfort when being used and doubles as compact carry bag for easy storage
Curls the ULTI-MAT around the passenger, allowing it to fit patients of all sizes
Padded mini mattress
Situated under the body for added comfort during transportation
- Simple and quick to deploy.
- Mat is simply rolled out for vertical and horizontal evacuation.
- Allows members of staff to transport patients 2 – 3 times their own weight.
- No lifting – uses roll and drag method.
- Webbing Design provides patient stabilization.
- Sled curves and wraps around evacuee for added protection.
- Two securing cross straps.
- Can be used with backboard or basket stretcher.
- Each sled rolls up compactly into it’s own carry bag
- 1000lbs Weight capacity (Bariatric ULTI-MAT)
- Tested to 1500lbs
- 2 person operation
- Can be moved easily over virtually any surface
- Narrow width and flexibility
- Self contained storage bag
- Can be used down stairs
Height 8.6 inches
Width 21.2 inches
Depth 9.4 inches
Length 78.7 inches
Width 47.3 inches
Depth 1 inch
LOAD BEARING – STANDARD ULTI-MAT
Tested to 1500lbs
Typical SWL 660lbs
LOAD BEARING – BARIATRIC ULTI-MAT
Tested to 1500lbs
Typical SWL 1000lbs